'Good plans shape good decisions. That's why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true' Lester Robert Bittel
Bittel's view helps to encapsulate the reason we offer our Wealth Management service; namely because we believe that if you really want to achieve your life goals, leaving everything to chance is a strategy doomed to failure, whereas if you stay in control through ongoing planning, you have the ability to determine your financial future for yourself.
Detailed explanation of our approach to financial planning, our corporate ethics and the level of service we are known for is provided throughout our website, but of course, if after reading through you still have questions, or would just like to speak to someone in person about our services, please feel free to contact us.
In addition to reviewing, updating and amending each of the areas covered by your Financial Plan on an annual basis, the following summarises the key features and benefits of our Wealth Management service, which provides:
- An evolving, all-encompassing plan for helping you to achieve your life goals
- Comprehensive, ongoing financial planning, helping you to remain on course
- A quality, fee-based, professional service from a team you can trust
- Comfort in working with a respected practice which unquestionably has your interests at heart
- A lasting, friendly relationship with an attentive team who take the time to get to know you
- Progressive, detailed investment strategies designed to capture returns, reduce risk and minimise costs
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring to maintain appropriate balance, structure and performance
- Annual financial planning, review and goals re-assessment, with interim meetings as required
- Access to specialist investments and tax planning opportunities
- Improved financial organisation and the resulting peace of mind
- An experienced, courteous and proactive support team who you can always rely on
- Support in deciphering the constant economic and legislative changes and how they affect you
- A team who can work with your tax and legal advisers to provide complete solutions, as you require
- Administration undertaken by professionals, removing the time burden and need for you to understand complex paperwork
- A commitment to ensuring you enjoy the planning process and are closely involved in it
- Referral to additional expert advice from Solicitors, Accountants and Mortgage Professionals
- Utilisation of a modern portfolio consolidation platform, providing increased efficiency to your financial affairs
We will always strive to achieve the best results for you, because your success is our success and helping you to take control of your financial future is our priority.
Please feel free to contact us if you feel you would benefit from working with Chamberlyns.